Friday, September 25, 2015

Back to School CrAzY Time!

It's been quite a while since I've blogged.  SORRY. I've totally felt like the hamster running on the wheel.  Good news is that I finally feel like I've got my feet planted - praise the Lord!

Here are some snapshots of some of the fun things we've been up to!  We've spent SO much time on procedures, procedures, procedures.  Every day gets a little bit better - and I'm perfectly fine with that!
We read If You Take a Mouse to School and went on a scavenger hunt to find the important places in our school! Here a link to the book (you can edit it to your own school!)

Classic first day of school picture - can't wait to compare their handwriting at the end of the year!

Counting fun :)

More counting fun!

If you look closely you can see the "Name Book" I made for our writing center.  Each child's picture and name is in the book for children to use to practice writing, stamping, etc. their friend's names! They love using these! Definitely a "must make" next year!

iSpy/Read the Room activity that is a weekly hit during center time!  $$$ Tree glow in the dark wands make great (read: cheap!) pointers!

Fine Motor! The kiddos had so much fun practicing cutting and filling up the "pool" with their scraps.  I had all different kinds of lines on each of the papers

more iSpy!

Apple tasting! - Golden Delicious apples were our class winners!

Practicing sorting by colors using Fruit-Loops!  Yummy snack too :)

Nothing makes me happier than seeing a child enjoying a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment